New To Forex

Hi All,

I am the new guy on the block. I am a 40 years old Nigeria living in London (UK). I am here to horn up my trading skills and I am going to be needing your help a lot and pray you give it. First of all, I have been practising on a demo account with AVA FX, when I stumbled on FPA website. I can place/stop a trade, my problem is when is the right time for me to start/stop a trade? Can anybody help with this?

Thanks,

Richard.

i believe the simple answer is do your homework and educate yourself and then educate some more and more and ................! thers thousands of people out there who would have you think they can predict the market moves in some wondrous way and they would charge you a kings ransom if they could.

Hi

Hello Richard,

You are asking a general question about where to place your stop. I don't think anyone has a straight-forward answer to that. I agree that you need to study forex seriously to know how to handle your trade and protect it with a stop-loss. :nerd:

I can send you some FREE resources to learn forex. If you're interested just contact me by Skype or email.

Hope you become successful in trading! :)

=============
Feel free to contact me about forex...
Email: forexforex3 AT gmail DOT com

Back