New to FPA

TinderTrader

Recruit
Hello!

I found FPA searching for broker reviews. Just started to look arround.

I look mostly at oil and gold. Got interested after finding out that the Russian state budget is based on an expected minimum oil price. Up to now I have read up that most countries want it above 50 USD. So, it is easy to know what to do, when it falls below that level. :D

Are there posts or articles about trading oil, gold and other commodities?

Hello!

I look mostly at oil and gold. Got interested after finding out that the Russian state budget is based on an expected minimum oil price. Up to now I have read up that most countries want it above 50 USD. So, it is easy to know what to do, when it falls below that level. :D

Welcome to FPA mate and here you can find what you are looking for :)

Hello!

welcome bud

Hello!

Not a commodities trader, but I see your angle.
Maybe something worth looking into myself :)

Back