FundedNext Press Releases (with helpful comments by shills)

Hello, everyone.
We are back again with amazing information that you might have missed in the pile of opportunities that we, FundedNext, are offering.

Did you know that if you choose FundedNext, you can earn 15% from the very beginning of your trading journey?

Oh, you must be wondering if this is just another scam of self-promotion. But wait till you read the full story.
From the beginning of considering starting a proprietary firm, one of our main concerns was that every proprietary firm offers great financial opportunities, but you Have to Wait for at least THREE MONTHS to see the light of profit and money on your hand.
I have recieved my first payout, i earned money with my demo account. Cool, After trying out ftmo, this seems pretty worth it that i subscribed.

Spam Cat noticed that only 3 days ago, you hadn't even selected a prop firm. Now you claim to have tried out 2 and gotten a payment from FundedNext. Spam Cat thinks you are a liar and a spammer.

Hi, I am looking for a prop firm, suggest me one.

Spam Cat hoped you can find one soon, but spam cat saw your fake claim to have already tried 2 companies only 3 days later.

I have recieved my first payout, i earned money with my demo account. Cool, After trying out ftmo, this seems pretty worth it that i subscribed.

I am trading in forex for 2 years, and my return rates are pretty good. But recently I am curious to explore this prop-firm-world as well. I am well aware of the top firms rules and how they operate. Although many are very restrictive but few I have seen are quite flexible. thats why I was planning to jump right into trading with a trusted prop firm. I am here to look if any curious bird like me who are seeking for prop firm or any prop trader to guide me or suggest from their own experience.

Spam Cat sees that only after you claimed to have worked with FTMO and to have gotten a payout from FundedNex, somehow you are still looking for someone to help you find a prop firm in another thread. Spam Cat will now move your first and third posts into the same thread as your lying post about getting that payout.

Spam Cat will now slice you and all your spammy shill friends into little pieces and make spam stew out of you.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hi I am interested in your evaluation model. I am trying to contact with your support team but they are not so responsive. Kindly check my msg.
Sir, we hope you have had an enlightening conversation with our support team. Hopefully, all your queries are resolved.

Hey guys do you find it quite challenging to wait for the required days to pass? Well, I passed my first phase within 6 days but I am asked to hold my account or take small trades till Friday. I wish these days restrictions weren't there.

I earned my funded account yesterday. I wish the trading days were shorter. the experience was quite good. Lets see because the real game starts now.

I earned my funded account yesterday. I wish the trading days were shorter. the experience was quite good. Lets see because the real game starts now.
Hello, Congratulations on your achievement. Regarding your suggestion, we highly appreciate it, and hopefully, soon you'll hear grand news. Wish you all the best.

Spam Cat noticed that only 3 days ago, you hadn't even selected a prop firm. Now you claim to have tried out 2 and gotten a payment from FundedNext. Spam Cat thinks you are a liar and a spammer.
I am also close to receiving my first payout with fundednext. They have been mighty impressive, given their time of establishment and drawing global superstars for brand awareness.

Back