New to the forum, not the site

sim-on

Recruit
Hi people.
I stumbled upon this army when I started to suspect that my broker is trying to keep my money for them. That suspicion began when the expert who worked for the company asked me to make a move when many sites said otherwise. I told him I'd do it, but did not. Then tried to withdraw my money. It was a painful period of 15 days, and like a joke of universe to me, I always found a way to read forex players who hit the big money but could not withdraw in those days. I was always like "Oh, here's the guy who represents my future.", "Oh look, a fellow victim."

On the 10th day maybe, I started to look for a way to get my money if they did not plan to give it to me, and that's when I found this site. At that time, the company was suspected to be a scam. And now they are scam. My account manager still calls me to get me deposit some money and since I enjoy talking to him, I always come up with an excuse. The last one was that I was scammed. Now I deposited my money to a broker which I looked from this site.

Anyway, I'm here to learn some stuff. And I'm interested in forex as a fun game, not investment or get-rich-quick purposes. I deposited $270 (Thanks to Skrill, it was not 300) to a broker and that's, until I graduate and find a job, is the only money I am depositing. I got lucky and made it 320 in the first day. Now it's 300. Main reason I signed up just now is that, I made a mistake and wondered how much it could cost me max.

Okay, I'm off to ask that question. So, again, hi people :)

At last, someone who gets the concept of not investing more than he can afford to lose.

Meanwhile, over in Scam Alerts, there are people being pressured by brokers to lie to banks to get credit line increases.

I see investment as the money I agreed to take out of my life. And if I earn something out of there, that'll be a bonus for me.

And especially with an investment tool that I'm not experienced with, I'd like to think I paid for an overpriced concert ticket. I experience the moment, and all I am going to have is the experience itself.

That doesn't mean I just randomly push buttons and see red and green arrows appear and disappear though.

Welcome to FPA Simon,

Well now a days scam is back side face of FOREX industry that`s why I always advice to search about particular broker first, Read reviews and most important check that they are regulated or not and If everything looks good then go with small deposit and check them first.

Hi, welcome to the army forum. At some point we all are facing the same issue of investing in a legit broker and FPA can be of great help for you in that manner.

Back