New to the forum

Sergei

Private
Hi I am new in the forum but have been lurking for a while. I believe I can be very helpful to some people who have lost money to a crooked broker. I prefer to be contacted by PM because of the private nature of some of these claims.

You don't get PM privileges until you get promoted to Private.

Do you help with all crooked brokers, or just one particular one?

Just noticed that about the PM privileges... What do I have to do to become Private? (Is that why they are called "private" messages? :p )

I am able to help with one broker in particular for sure - but don't wish to give out the name publicly yet.

I believe I would also be able to help with other brokers by following the same procedure, but cannot make any concrete claims about this right now because it would have to be judged on a case by case basis.

Ten-ish posts with some useful content usually qualifies. Looks like you are well on the way. Keep up the good work.

Ten-ish posts with some useful content usually qualifies. Looks like you are well on the way. Keep up the good work.
Thanks that is good to know. I look forward to becoming a real part of the forum and believe I can contribute some value.

Back