New to this forum

Hello,

Thought I would introduce myself. I have been trading for around 2 years, and thought I would sign up and engage with like minded traders.
Welcome to the forum. Yes, it is a great place to sharing your trading ideas, strategies and experiences. Since you have been trading for two years, you may share some of your trading lessons that you have learned by trading all these years.

Hello and welcome! Hope you will be successful at trading as these days it's kinda difficult to develop skills because of the situation which the humanity faced.
We are about to face a new economic crisis and it's pretty important for traders to stay attentive and always make wise decisions. I hope you understand this simple truth and you will do everything in order not to get affected by the situations in the world.

That is the right decision. I believe that only in communities traders are able to develop their skills twice faster, because they can borrow the experience and share their own one. If there will be no trading communities I would never start receiving profits from trading. The guys from the community helped me to understand and realise all my mistakes and told me how to prevent their appearance.

It doesn't mean that I got rid of all the mistakes, I make other ones, but nowadays I tryna find the way out on my own without any help from aside. However, i you feel comfortable asking questions and receiving answers why not?

It's quite a solid amount of time in trading actually. Guess that if you have been trading for 2 years and the activity is beneficial for you, then we can mutually share our ideas, experience and even strategies.
I am convinced that such communities are helpful, as we, traders, can progress twice faster in case there will be an atmosphere full of mutual contacts, like here.
Hope you will gain results with a help of the community and will be always pleased by the mindfulness of traders around here =)
At least, I have been trading for a very long time here and never faced any difficulties though.

Back