New to this

fxtrainee

Recruit
Hi all

This is probably the wrong place to post, but not sure?

I'm new the whole Forex trading, and am currently learning all I can about forex trading. I have a demo account with Alpari on Meta Trader 4 so I can learn.

My question is, has anyone had any dealings with Empire Option or Trade Rush? I know they are basically binary platforms and are unregulated and are gambling, but I tried doing a search on here and couldn't come up with any results on this forum (I don't really believe alot of the 'good reviews' due to affiliate marketing etc)

I won't be funding great deals of money with these people but would just like a small account to work with whilst I learn to properly trade the real forex market on the MT4 platform.

Any advice or criticisms of these would be beneficial. (I was looking at banc de binary but after reading this have decided to in-undate Banc De Binary with questions and have been getting emails back and forth form them)

Cheers :)

Hi all

This is probably the wrong place to post, but not sure?

I'm new the whole Forex trading, and am currently learning all I can about forex trading. I have a demo account with Alpari on Meta Trader 4 so I can learn.

My question is, has anyone had any dealings with Empire Option or Trade Rush? I know they are basically binary platforms and are unregulated and are gambling, but I tried doing a search on here and couldn't come up with any results on this forum (I don't really believe alot of the 'good reviews' due to affiliate marketing etc)

I won't be funding great deals of money with these people but would just like a small account to work with whilst I learn to properly trade the real forex market on the MT4 platform.
be warned if you do not get a lot from search results.
make sure to make a significant research about your chosen brokers.
before you send your money.

Back