New trader confused

Why do you really use so many advanced tools in your job for who knows how much profits anyway. Do you really see me going there ? Why not go with something much more simple ? What do you say about that ? I plan to propose something much more simple.

Why do you really use so many advanced tools in your job for who knows how much profits anyway. Do you really see me going there ? Why not go with something much more simple ? What do you say about that ? I plan to propose something much more simple.
And what do you propose? Do you have and can share some simple strategy accessible for newbie that works?

go on then........

I just started trading
i m using some indicators together to guide me
MA5
MA200 for trend
Pro parabolic
Macd

Frame 1 H 4 H and 30 M

some times time frames gives me different direction
i m following the trend but i lose much points

can some one explain to me or guide me
You generally want all of your indicators saying yes to one direction, this will reduce the amount you trade and make trades more likely

As we see new traders are confused about what to do in trading they do not know which tool, analysis and indicator will do best for them. Do not go towards complicated trading systems just try to know forex in its easy way. Gradually you can discover advance tools and their usage. be away from feared situations have confidence through demo practice to work good in live trading.

In my opinion indicators, signals or any analysis is not guaranteed. The trader has to choose himself what suits him. He may like some indicators others do not like. You can check the reliability by doing much practice on them. Then you have many choices as not to depend on anything. You can go with manual trading. Understand things manage your confused imaginations then many things will help you in forex trading.

Using a large time frame and smaller ones, this will often be the case.
You will have the larger overall trend on the higher time frame (more stable and accurate) and then small trends which can conflict within the smaller time frames, perhaps due to a large retracement on a higher time frame taking place.

Keeping it simple in trading is key, just like in life... a couple of indicators and that's it. Pay attention to price action, learn the animal and what makes it tick!

Keeping it simple in trading is key, just like in life... a couple of indicators and that's it. Pay attention to price action, learn the animal and what makes it tick!
When you are working with indicators you have to do much practice on them, First, select 3 to 4 indicators that are popular then try them on demo and see al their working how they show us details and how the market is going on. I think one can decide which one of these is best for their trading style. Be patience everything will clear as you do practice on trading.

When you are working with indicators you have to do much practice on them, First, select 3 to 4 indicators that are popular then try them on demo and see al their working how they show us details and how the market is going on. I think one can decide which one of these is best for their trading style. Be patience everything will clear as you do practice on trading.
Yeah I would also recommend to play with their settings, testing their signals with different parameters because custom-made settings in popular indicators are quite an unexplored field of trading advantages.

Back