Hello New trader

Hi Marcus welcome to the group. They are a helpful bunch here. I would definitely recommend trading on a demo account to begin with. Most brokers offer them so try out a few and find a broker that works for you. Good luck to you.

Hi all, my name is Marcus Andrew, I previously dabbled a bit with crypto however, I'm now looking for new trading opportunities. I have been hearing about Forex for a while, and have been interested in starting to trade. I know a few terms and have watched a few videos here and there, I have also heard about the existence of demo accounts. However, I still feel completely lost. If anyone could give me some guidance/advice on what I should start with, or where is should go to. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot, your fellow trader :)
You’ve really got to keep studying, I’m in a similar position and unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be an easy way

It is always interesting to watch traders who decide to make a dramatic change in direction.
Sometimes it can be more difficult than starting from scratch.
I wish you at least find something interesting for yourself and earn money of course.
The market is an eternal challenge, but the profit will always compensate all your nerves and time.

Hello =)
In order to start trading you don't need special knowledge, the only thing you must have is a basic understanding of trading activity's concept. Buy when the asset is cheap, sell it when it's expensive. This is the mechanism which drives trading forward and the world economy as well.
You should firstly learn theory of trading, but just basic notions, what is forex trading, how much forex exchange markets, what is bid/ask, what is leverage, margin and what is trend and how to determine trend. After you will examine these topics, you will be able to open demo account and start trading.

You came into this field at a rather difficult time. I wonder how you are doing and if you have any idea of what you are going to do next, maybe you are back where you started.

Learning a new asset is something I support because it widens your scope as a trader. I think starting on demo is advisable

Hello, I am fresh as well, at the start I mainly used youtube for knowledge, good luck!

Back