1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New trading opportunities ...

Discussion in 'Jarratt Davis- Trading Signals' started by Jarratt Davis, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Jarratt Davis

Jarratt Davis Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Trexy123,

Yes the signal was to short from around 1.5350 and take it off at 1.5250's which is where it hit today. Hope you managed to catch it with me! :)

- Jarratt Davis
    Fx trader, funds manager and Forex mentor
    www.JarattDavis.com

2. Jarratt Davis

Hi Brett,

Right now the bias is short ..... so the best thing to do is watch the news very carefully and figure out what the causes of any rallies are. If they are just one off events like economic numbers or something minor then a short at those levels would be a good idea.

The only reason you would not want to sell into a rally is is it is being caused by something more substantial such as an interest rate increase etc...

Hope this helps!

Thanks

- Jarratt Davis
    www.JarattDavis.com

3. Jarratt Davis

GBP/USD profit taken!

Hi everyone,

I exited my position at the 1.5275 area .... It actually dropped into the 1.5250's so hopefully you all managed to get out with a nice profit too :)

I will update with my latest trade ideas next week

Thanks

- Jarratt Davis
    www.JarattDavis.com

4. Ivan Helfman

Ivan Helfman Private

Thanks for the GU pips.

Any chance of an FPA introductory price for your trading room?

5. OPHH

OPHH Private, 1st Class

Hi Jarrat

Thanks for your great information,:cool:

thank you all team FPA .

6. Kennedy Assante

Kennedy Assante Recruit

Hi Jarrat, its me again. Thank you again for the GBP/USD. As ive read your Advice this morning ive checked the Pair and saw what you mean. I directly enter short with 4 Positions at 1.5322 sold 2 Pos at 1.5266 and the other 2 right now at 1.5227. Whow!! Just around 320 Pips in 3 Hours. Jarrat if you will be one Day in Germany i invite you for a Beer. Promised!!! ;-)

7. tyakemi

tyakemi Private, 1st Class

Hi Jarratt
    Hey - thanks for taking the time to post your trading suggestions here. I missed out on JPY but got in on the GPB sell-off at 1.5350 and out at 1.5230 - Great Call man so keep up the good work
    Cheers

8. jesusrules

jesusrules Recruit

profit profit profit

hello jarrat made good profit today based on you gpb/usd update...thumbs up to u bro

9. Joh

Joh Sergeant Major

Wow thank you Jarrat - took a small position as that is all my account can afford right now -got 100 PIPS - got out quick when target hit - unbelievable - had a good laugh when i woke up to see it is lower still - am so chuffed, 100p! thank you- wishing you a good week end.

p.s missed out on the UY waited for it to go to 95 -

10. quicksilver

quicksilver Private, 1st Class

Jarratt, agree with you on the cable. Had a perfect trade set up yesterday, made a decent 75 pip net profit. The pair picked up my pending sell order beautifully.

I'll be looking to short this pair again but only after a breach of 1.5193. I expect to see some small movements in the interim. 1.507 is my initial target price.