• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem New Way of SCAM by EXNESS (Manuplacating Spreads)

I am having an issue with a company
Exness always paid me on time. Now its instant for most payment processors. I personally use Liberty Reserve.

so i understand now the situation:
with capital usd 124.80. you make 2 open trades

sell 1 LOT eurusd at 1.30600
and then buy 1 LOT at 1.30696

when market @ price 1.30696, your floating loss of sell : -96$
and current floating loss of buy: due to spead maybe 2 (average for eu) cost you :2 x 2 x $10 = $40

so your remaing balance: 124,8 - (96+40) = minus 11,2 ...its a negative...

This is another reason to only put in barely above the minimum deposit and to only make the tiniest possible trades while testing a new broker.

While looking for a new broker I obivously plan to deposit the minimum required, instead of sending wires of money. I hope most traders think like me , you just have to be crazy to send more than 1k$ to new opened account...
wink.png

Last edited:
Hello .. I want to leave a warning.

I'm feeling a little uncomfortable with brokerage exness.com

is a rare

be attentive. I did not withdraw the money

but I'm feeling that I will have problems.

Spread promise 0.8, 1.

but .. was reached 11.1

what eats our requests pedentes edges of fractals

Peak Price That Absurd SEE THE CHART 4 HOURS

USDJPY HIGH 19018.930

metatrader%204.png

That's part of a gap opening. I recommend cross checking a few other brokers. If their prices don't show that spike, send a set of screenshots to Exness support.

I was going through with this whole thread & i can see some ridiculous accusing on broker without even looking into the money management. I am trading with exness since 2010 without any issue as on date. Since you are saying you are a professional trader then what's the logic of opening 1 Lot trade with equity below $150. I can understand your frustration, every newbie who looses out quick money always accuse brokers. Don't get me wrong, ask anyone who's trading with exness with minimum of 6 months to 1 year & i don't think you will hear any complaint from them...:)

Hi Along,
If you are so condifidant about than open account with EXNESS.I am sure after your own expeirence you will accept my thread.

Anyway choice is yours and best of luck.

PS:EXNESS is still not reverting about my withdrawal money.I am waiting for 06/06/2012 to put this case to FDR.they are only hope to fight against EXNESS

Addition to my previous comment:

Usually Credit/Debit card withdrawal gets credited within a week but sometimes it takes upto 30 days (it all depends upon your bank).

Back