new year 2020 trading goals?

still woring on these as not sure what to pin point first. i was looking at my general forex knowledge and going back over new things which have been going well, but now looking to trade up and work on point point entrys and not so big sl

New years is with us with new hopes and goals, I aimed to make my trading more effective during the year 2020. I am already working with a good broker no fear of scam with them. I am planning to make new strategies to test them, apply them and got my targets in the upcoming days. I hope I will be successful in my purpose with my efforts.
nice one, i am still working on mine :( this year is slow though :(

At first ma goal was to earn + 50k per year.
But in fact now ma goal until the end of 2020 isn't goin' bankrupt.
Too much has happen' in these 9 months. Market was unpredictable sometimes. Sometimes it was too calm. Therefor' Ima didn't earn even half of wht Ima wanna to during this period. And Ima not sure Ima have enough time doin' so.

At first ma goal was to earn + 50k per year.
But in fact now ma goal until the end of 2020 isn't goin' bankrupt.
Too much has happen' in these 9 months. Market was unpredictable sometimes. Sometimes it was too calm. Therefor' Ima didn't earn even half of wht Ima wanna to during this period. And Ima not sure Ima have enough time doin' so.
Are you a full time trader?

How's it been going? 3/4 through the year now. Still almost 1/4 left to smash it

Back