New Zealand Unemployment Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
New Zealand unemployment rate comes out quarterly, so once every 3 months. It usually comes out at around 16:45 New York Time.

Unemployment rate is calculated by dividing the number of people that are seeking work by the number of people that have work.

The higher the number, the more people are out of work, which signifies that the country's economy is not doing well.

So usually, when the unemployment number comes out higher than expected, traders tend to sell New Zealand dollars, so NZD/USD tends to go down.

When the unemployment number comes out lower than expected, traders tend to buy New Zealand dollars, so NZD/USD tends to go up.

I highly recommend you see a history of New Zealand unemployment and charts of how they affected the NZD/USD and other currencies. You can do that by visiting our calendar Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

Once there, find the New Zealand unemployment report, and click on the "File Box" on its right.

If you want me to email you 1 day before this report is released, and explain to you in details on how to trade it, then please sign up for my free trading signals by going to this link:
Forex Daily Trading Signals - Forex Peace Army Forum

In the signal, I tell you exactly how many pips the currency will most likely move, depending on the difference between expected and actual numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back