1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from Plymouth UK

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by kennairne, Mar 19, 2010.

1. kennairne

kennairne Recruit

Hi guys,

My name is Ken Nairne, I'm new here so please be gentle with me. I was in the financial business many moons ago, but this is my first attempt at the Forex Marketing, so any advise and help are welcome.

I've bought the FXtorpedo software to help me on my way, but I noticed that they have only tested it on the GoMarketsaus Brokerage, and I've read some negative and some positive reviews on it.

I have also been trying out the demo account to get use to the charts and settings, but even I know that the demos doesn't work the same way as the live account.

if anyone have any advise I'd appreciate your help.

Many Thanks

ken

2. Ricex

Ricex Sergeant

Hi Ken welcome aboard, don't worry we are all very civilised here.

I know sweet fanny adams about these sort of robots but you might be interested to know that this site has just recently started to test the torpedo here : Forex Torpedo Expert Advisor Demo Test by ForexPeaceArmy.com

If your using it as well it would be good to get your views on it's performance too.

3. kennairne

kennairne Recruit

Thanks Ricex

I'll go and check it out. I don't know much about these Robots but I won't relly on them entirely. I just want learn as much as I can before I go live.

Again, Thanks

Ken

4. manneke

manneke Private, 1st Class

allways best to try a EA on 3 different brokers,results can be very different

5. Danny boy

Danny boy Recruit

Hi kennairne

these box/robot systems seem to be everywere promosing the best results but people seem to forget that if they were that good why would the big investment banks employ traders on big salaries lol

think best bet is to give them a wide birth and learn to rtade the right way slowly,