Newbie here

Beware the dark side of the forex.

Pressing F8 will help rid the dark side from your charts.

dark side of forex.png

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to Forex and this forum. Hope to learn from everyone and constantly make profits.

Please guide me along the way!

Feel free to ask me questions that can help my forex trading (nothing too personal! :D)

Welcome To Our Boot Camp ..
Learn Here and Be Aware From Scammer ..

:D

Hi beginners and traders! I'm new here and everywhere on forums. Everyone says that FPA is the best, congratulations! :)
I've start learning forex several times before, but it looks for me that I'll need too much of my "precious" time. There is realy too much to learn. When I read this forums for forex, sometimes I feel like I read chinese :p
These days I can understand slightly about forex cause I read a lot everywhere I can find, I talk with a few traders that I have in my neighborhood, trade on demo acc. My first lesson was what is margin call and stopped out, I've reach that "level" fastest I can. So, for now I'm trying to make a little profit, just not to be throw out "of the game"
In my country forex is not something that we talk about a lot. For now...I'm hoping that it will change soon
I'm glad that I can be a part of this community

Hi beginners and traders! I'm new here and everywhere on forums. Everyone says that FPA is the best, congratulations! :)
I've start learning forex several times before, but it looks for me that I'll need too much of my "precious" time. There is realy too much to learn. When I read this forums for forex, sometimes I feel like I read chinese :p
These days I can understand slightly about forex cause I read a lot everywhere I can find, I talk with a few traders that I have in my neighborhood, trade on demo acc. My first lesson was what is margin call and stopped out, I've reach that "level" fastest I can. So, for now I'm trying to make a little profit, just not to be throw out "of the game"
In my country forex is not something that we talk about a lot. For now...I'm hoping that it will change soon
I'm glad that I can be a part of this community

Welcome natalijanaseva

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to Forex and this forum. Hope to learn from everyone and constantly make profits.

Feel free to ask me questions that can help my forex trading (nothing too personal! :D)

Hi, and welcome to the forum, can I ask what made you want to join the forex trading?

Hi, and welcome to the forum, can I ask what made you want to join the forex trading?

To become RICH :D haha, just kidding for me it was like... well I AM spending so much time in front of the pc might as well do something useful... it started as a "passing time activity", well and it still is (unfortunately, coz of too many chores) and that's way I'm still not the RICHEST person alive, otherwise you would've all seen.... ;)

From the start, you are in the right forum, everyone here is very helpful. Great for newbies.

I think you should ask us :D Like how and where to learn Forex knowledge? or how to be a successful trader? . Should you come back and read topics in this box, I think it's really helpful for you.

Back