Newbie here

Evening Guys,

I'm new to Forex. I've read the full military course (well written and has given the tools to become a successful trader) I've also tried to read as much as possible while trying to confuse myself.

I've opened a demo account with a broker, MT4 platform. I'm currently familiarizing myself with the layout and functionality.

My question is, what is my next step?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Hello all,

I'm from Italy and I'm a newbie too, now trying to read and understand all the good material present on the website

Evening Guys,

I'm new to Forex. I've read the full military course (well written and has given the tools to become a successful trader) I've also tried to read as much as possible while trying to confuse myself.

I've opened a demo account with a broker, MT4 platform. I'm currently familiarizing myself with the layout and functionality.

My question is, what is my next step?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Follow the steps in Forex Military School about developing your own trading system. Then test the hell out of it on demo.

If it looks profitable, load the trading statement into a spreadsheet and calculate how badly a 1 pip and 2 pip slip on each trade would damage the results. If it still looks profitable, it's time to consider a very small live account to test it.

Follow the steps in Forex Military School about developing your own trading system. Then test the hell out of it on demo.

If it looks profitable, load the trading statement into a spreadsheet and calculate how badly a 1 pip and 2 pip slip on each trade would damage the results. If it still looks profitable, it's time to consider a very small live account to test it.

Thanks for the info Pharoah, i'm trying to do as much reading as possible whilst continuously referring back to my trading platform.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Bonjour,
Je me suis aussi inscrit il y a peu, j'aimerais bien savoir par où commencer dans mon apprentissage ?
Merci d'avance

Hello,

I'm new too, but as suggestion, just take a look at this thread from the start there are a lot of good suggestions from the veterans :)

Back