Newbie here

Hello guys I am new here, I think I have learned most of the basic things but I will definitely need to learn more before I go live. Any information which you guys think can and will help me is most welcome.

welcome to the community guys. just follow the links provided by pharoah and salim and you are pretty much on the right track and the right place

I also recommend the course shared by Pharaoh, a very good place to start for beginners. Good luck and never lose your enthusiasm.

You should get the basic knowledge about forex and should work at least two months on demo account, it is also added that forum posting also can be helpful for the newbies and you should do quality and informative posts in order to learn forex.

You should get the basic knowledge about forex and should work at least two months on demo account, it is also added that forum posting also can be helpful for the newbies and you should do quality and informative posts in order to learn forex.

Getting more trading based knowledge is always beneficial to us. If we will be more careful then the chances of getting a loss in our trades will also come down :)

Forex is a business which give the reward only those persons who have enough knowledge and vast demo trading experience, as you said that you are newbie then you should get command on these two in order to get the success.

Forex is a business which give the reward only those persons who have enough knowledge and vast demo trading experience, as you said that you are newbie then you should get command on these two in order to get the success.

In the business of Forex trading we have to learn many trading systems and then make use of the one which is most effective and the one that can give us good returns :D

First time as beginner I am only learn forex with reading article forex on certain website with my local language on belajarforex dot com, but I see many trader also suggested to learn basic on babypips dot com on school section tab

Back