Newbie here

Instead of posting here that "I'm a newbie" one should search the necessary threads that are informative and start reading them. This will increase their knowledge and other know how about forex market.

Instead of posting here that "I'm a newbie" one should search the necessary threads that are informative and start reading them. This will increase their knowledge and other know how about forex market.

With time we will become expert Forex traders and also develop such types of trading abilities that can start giving us a good trading based income also :D

With time we will become expert Forex traders and also develop such types of trading abilities that can start giving us a good trading based income also :D
Yes maybe, like as many trader said, with practice will make perfect, and only with practice hence any trader they will get experience in forex business, and with learning hence will get valuable lesson from these experkience :rolleyes:

Yes maybe, like as many trader said, with practice will make perfect, and only with practice hence any trader they will get experience in forex business, and with learning hence will get valuable lesson from these experkience :rolleyes:

I would like to say this from my own trading experience that nobody is a perfect trader in this business. And this is why we have to use a stable system of doing our trades and also make sure that the income keeps coming :)

Don’t worry being a newbie, you have chosen the right forum which will give you good awareness about forex, I would like to suggest you that you should also work at least two months on demo account for better learning.

Practice is important but when you do it with proper plan learn from your practice then its worth is more higher. More practice more learning it teaches many thngs to beginners.

First, try to close all open trades as soon as possible. Then attempt to withdraw all of your money.

If the broker gives you a problem with that, get a thread opened in Scam Alerts and give details.

Hello everyone,

I'm Locky, I'm new and I'm adapting and knowing the financial market in general, I hope to become good at this, and learn from everyone in this forum, thanks for the opportunity.

Thank you for advance

Hi guys
I am also new to this thread. Been trading on and off for 2 years. Still learning.
Question..do you guys talk openly about brokers and traders by name?

Back