Newbie here.

Gruffdog

Recruit
Have traded Forex but too time consuming. Looking for legit auto ways,, and trading in Bitcoin? Any advice please?

Hi,
I have found that trying to take short cuts never turns out well, success takes time and effort I'm afraid

Crypto trading and forex I think is the same, it has its own difficulties to make money, the way to get shortcut is to invest in PAMM or follow copy trading, or use robot trading, but the problem is not all of them profitable.

I suggest that you take a forex course of you're really serious about train or joining the forex market. It's not a simple as it may seem from what you may have seen such as the ads. Let no one lie to you that you will be able to buy an iphone after 1 week of trading abuse that i not how forex works. You therefore need to learna and a class is the best option rather than solo learning.

Since you are a newbie it is every eyes for you to lose your way in forex. the best way for you to me sure that it never happens is for you take your time and find out what forex is all about because there are so many things to learn. Knowledge is very important in forex. If you do not have knowledge then you are setting yourself up to fail.

Welcome to forex an I hope by now you atleast have an ide what forex is all about because you may have thought it was something else when you joined and now your eyes have been opened. i would like you to know that forex is not a business that will make you rich but you can make money out of it if you learn and practice,

Now that you are here you need to put in a much effort as you can into learning forex because if you do ntulearn then you will not be able to make it here We Should not rely on others but rather rely on yourself first. You need to find out if something ti struc or not and there are a lot of good sources of information on forex.

Sorry but you can't expect to skip through and suddenly be making excellent money. It's akin to saying nah medicine sounds like a ball ache so I won't bother with med school so I'll get some back alley medical degree because I want the doctor's salary.

I agree with the comments above, the key to becoming a successful trader is understanding. There are lots of free online training programs available. It does take time but gives you all the info you need to understand trading. Also, I would recommend using a demo account with a broker for at least a month to get to grips with it.

There are traders who follow classic approaches. And there are traders who pay attention to everything modern. So everyone can realize their potential here 100%.

Back