newbie mistakes

Yeah losses are not real yet we can evaluate our drawbacks which led to such losses. Demo account in my opinion is good for learning forex processes more easily than any other method.

genuinely i think you have hit the nail on the head. thinking you can make quick profits. when you need to manage risk to reward every time you place a trade

Most of the newbies make mistake in the beginning by thinking that forex is a get rich quick scheme and fail to understand the relevance of risk and money management.

The mistakes that newbies mostly make is think that they can skip the learning process and jiust begin trading. Trading has been simplified and it is a matter of just buying and selling on a graph. If you do that then you are just playing with luck and it may or may not go bad for you. You need to know and not just practice.

Making mistakes is normal. You don't need to blame yourself for it for a long time; you need to reboot yourself quickly and move on. You may want to take some time to analyze your mistakes and enter the trading log. You should also review your trading strategy and learn how to manage your capital correctly so that your account does not collapse in the future.

I think the main mistake is watching on how uou loose your money:)
Or even how much you earn on forex. It makes you nervous and you can make more mistakes.

Back