newbie mistakes

Selecting bad broker may lead to even some waterfall of the next problems with them anyway. And I do not want to understand all that much entirely possible, I always wanted to see something like that anyway. I hope it will be done. Good broker is a must.

I used to lose all the time when trading forex but now I just use a EA and it works great
If you already find profitable ea this is great, you can make money without your own hand to make order in the forex market, all decision based on ea, but using ea also need additional cost, because use VPS, and how to hire VPS need cost, even monthly payment, all broker support robot trading now and this is one advantage for user of robot. my broker also support robot, but I like manual trading

If you already find profitable ea this is great, you can make money without your own hand to make order in the forex market, all decision based on ea, but using ea also need additional cost, because use VPS, and how to hire VPS need cost, even monthly payment, all broker support robot trading now and this is one advantage for user of robot. my broker also support robot, but I like manual trading
I defo prefer bein in control

Can not be lossless trading. Need analyzed the error. Corrected the approach. And move on.

Can not be lossless trading. Need analyzed the error. Corrected the approach. And move on.
Some tips for a trader is always kept trade and record all orders on a trading journal, it will help to evaluation all trades and mistake, sometimes useful if there is a certain problem with the broker,

Some tips for a trader is always kept trade and record all orders on a trading journal, it will help to evaluation all trades and mistake, sometimes useful if there is a certain problem with the broker,

All information stored in the statement and logs. This is usually sufficient for trading analysis.

Trading is something you can master only after enough learning and experience the newbie makes major mistake are being Impatient, ignore the importance of demo account trade , jump in trade without capital.

There's nothing wrong with newbies making some mistakes. For as you know, if they are not present, it means that you just do nothing. It seems to me that the biggest problem of those who are just beginning is that everyone wants to see the result quickly, and always high and stable. These traders simply forget that the market is a mobile structure, which is influenced by absolutely everything, so we should not forget about the risks, money management and other nuances that are necessary in order to keep the capital intact. In addition, you cannot be too confident and hope that the basic knowledge will help in any situation. Training is what makes an ordinary trader a professional.

Back