newbie mistakes

Jumping into a live trade without going through the demo and over confidence thinking trading is easy.

I just use these simple strategies, IF i keep loosing i stop trading for a while.
Always trade with Stop-loss.
Risking more than you can afford to lose.
Always trade with a Plan.

absence of plan and lack of experience
Yes, this is the most common mistake that most of the newbie traders do.
Starting to trade without any plan or experience. Some newbie don't trade with the demo they just dive into to live.

I remember my first mistake. I lost about 1000$. I opened the order in a very high volume. And very quickly the market went against me.
So my advice is not to go into the market in large volumes.

A rookie's main mistake is fear that something will go wrong. I urge not to be afraid, because such non-standard situations on the market happen regularly. And you have to learn to analyze them and continue to work with this in mind...

Hi guys so relatively new to the forex market and unfortunately I've suffered pretty high loses the past week, I know where I've went wrong and I'm kicking myself for it but I'm wondering how many of you all have made the same mistakes and wiped out your account or come close to ? I've been involved for just under a year following signals but then decided to do my own trades with very limited education, cocky on my part and I've now (hopefully) learned from my mistake.

I usually learn from my mistakes and now that I've experienced this I'll be sure not to do it again. I was literally eating my dinner and took my eye off the chart for 1 minute and in that minute I was wiped out the trade in a flash resulting in alot of capital being taken out.

I'm looking at Chris Caper for the mentor course at 2ndskiesforex which has good reviews on here, interested in it as its quite big on mindset, anyone on here had much success from it?

I'm determined to make a success out of this and look at losses the way I look at any other business expense, luckily the loses I can afford and I'm not too bothered about it but I know it was down to not following the basic rules, I thought I could capatalise on the XAUUSD situation and gain quick profits but I was wrong.

Thank you in advance for any support and feedback.
Thank you so much so sharing your experience. There is so much to learn from this. I told you that, be careful for again start trading..

Thank you..

Newies who don't have experienced demo account trading often do mistakes and lose money. One who has experienced a demo account often fails because of lacking the trading plan.

Newies who don't have experienced demo account trading often do mistakes and lose money. One who has experienced a demo account often fails because of lacking the trading plan.
structure and planning with rules that have to be followed every trader needs

It's a must to demo first even if it's just to get used the trading software. If you have plenty of money then trading micro lots is an option while you're learning

Back