newbie mistakes

I think the main mistake is watching on how uou loose your money:)
Or even how much you earn on forex. It makes you nervous and you can make more mistakes.

Yes we have to have courage to close in a loss and admit mistakes, some newbie traders are unable to do it quickly which is basically a form of attempt to revenge and make your case.

Yes we have to have courage to close in a loss and admit mistakes, some newbie traders are unable to do it quickly which is basically a form of attempt to revenge and make your case.
yeah its important lesson i am learning fast that you cant win every trade or even force the market, i need to cut my losses sooner

I think the main mistake is watching on how uou loose your money:)
Or even how much you earn on forex. It makes you nervous and you can make more mistakes.

Yes this is the hardest problem of traders. To fix losses. I had the same. And I think that trader can learn it only on his own experience.

Of course, the result of the newbie mistakes is a loss. it is nothing new all newcomers do loss in trading until they do not lose money how they will learn to manage risk. That is why it is said to trade live with a small amount so that they can get an idea of how much practice they should do more in trading. Newbies feel they can do good trading without having experience then they do not pay attention to risk management and not plan well these mistakes are common with beginners.

Of course, the result of the newbie mistakes is a loss. it is nothing new all newcomers do loss in trading until they do not lose money how they will learn to manage risk. That is why it is said to trade live with a small amount so that they can get an idea of how much practice they should do more in trading. Newbies feel they can do good trading without having experience then they do not pay attention to risk management and not plan well these mistakes are common with beginners.
Sometime newbie can get lucky:)
I had a good start at the beginning of my forex path. And the more I learned about forex, the more I began to lose.
**** is happen:)

Although everyone takes losses it takes a good while to gain that mindset and risk management in a correct way.

You need to set your priorities straight when you join forex because those who do not stick to their priorities most of the time lose a lot of money and that is now what you want The first thing you need to do is lean and at no cost should you skip the learning process because it is the most crucial part.

The mistake that most newbies may think that those who joined forex before them have all the answers and so they flock the beginners section with a lot of questions and some of them may get the wrong answers or not answers at all, You need to learn before you start asking questions because it is your own trading journey.

The one mistake that I notice a lot of newbies making is thinking that forex is for everyone They need to understand that it is not. There are just some people that are not meant to handel forex trading because they cannot understand it at all no matter how hard they try. It is just like a course in Campus. Not everyone can take the same course.

The one mistake that most newbies make is to think that forex trading is very good way to make a lot of mone yin a few weeks because that is what the forex ads show them. You will to be able to buy an iphone after one week of trading. Only an expert can do that and not just the newbies. Any newbies that does that has luck on their side.

Back