newbie need help from sifu!

alankurere23

Recruit
hello to all. i'm newbie. just register as member in this forum.

btw, i trade binary option using REMOVED for 1 year but now i can't bcoz my country(Malaysia) govt already block the in-out transaction related to bank card/ bank account. My only method are using e-wallet, paypal,neteller etc etc.

so, please recommend me a good broker or exchange(prefer) that almost the same as REMOVED or better.

my main expiry is 5min. and then 1hour strategy.

thanks.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please do not ask for broker recommendations in the Hello and Welcome folder. This area is specifically marked as a non-commercial area. Anyone recommending a broker here will be fed to Spam Cat.

Please use the Forex Company Comparisons folder to compare and contrast different brokers.

You are advised to select the broker with good rankings and better market reputationas it is an important part of the Forex trading. A good broker can benefit you a lot but a bad broker can do the anti. So, research well before choosinga s broker. Thank you!

I appreciate your concern related to your trading experience but you are not supposed to post material related to broker recommendation in the community forum as it ia strongly prohibited. Other new members must be well aware of this thing. You can post in commerce section for knowing about brokers. Thanks!

Back