Newbie needing help! Winchester Securities

Mel Newham

Recruit
I think I already know the answer to this but has anyone heard of Winchester Securities - It is connected to Mark Power who has some connection to AppleInvestments which many people lost money in? They have told me that they will charge around $11000 and I invest a further $5000 with them - for an expected return of $1500 - $2000 per month.

Thanks so much for any advice

Mel

Hmmm... I have heard that Mark Power was improving his screening process after the Apple situation.

On the other hand- I have heard this Winchester Securities were heavily connected to motorcycle gangs and Lebanese crime gangs based on the Gold Coast.

I smell scam.

Basically you purchase a license fee of about 8k then they manage your Forex account for you stating that they guarantee a profit every month otherwise you get your money back! Well lets just say I'm going through the refund process now, and even that's not going well. In fact if they did the exact opposite of what they actioned I'd be sitting pretty, however this is not the case. In summary stay as far away from these guys as possible. Poor customer service, poor account management and I'm now 6k in the hole!

Simple rule - if a forex account manager guarantees a profit, it's a scam.

Some managers do charge an annual fee. I consider this to be a bad idea, but Ricex is a professional manager with a large firm that does this and thinks it's ok. Of course, he's talking about an amount around 1-3% per year, charged monthly. I feel confident saying that any firm that charges thousands of dollars upfront before even beginning to manage your money lacks faith that they will be getting any money from you as a share of profits.

Back