Newbie Question

By and large newcomers consider high leverage at many risks, but I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all.

First of all I would like to say that history cannot be repeated in the forex, scenario can be changed, so you should not stick with only successful history, you should learn it properly and then should make a manual strong strategy for making profit.

1 pip is too low to get. You better study a bit more. There is spreads and commission in trading. 1 pip will eat out either by spreads or commission. It is better to find a good strategy. Read the charts as much as possible. You will find some unique characteristics.

It is an incredibly widespread issue with any novice trader in this world market and they generally face difficulties in understanding the basics of pricing at the initial level . Forex is undoubtedly a highly competitive and risky market place. We traders are always in a thirst to find the best entry; exit or stop loss price. Historical price analysis can only give an overview but it is not fully wise to use it for future price decisions as we can't predict what will happen in the next day since forex is an ever changing market.

Thereby you can take help of various technical indicators like pivot point; candlestick charting; moving average; MACD or use a combination of all to at least get a brief idea about the market trends and then take decision as you feel to be optimistic for you.

As a newbie, you have to keep the things as simple as possible. Never try to stick to the complex stuff and indicators as it will make the trading difficult for you. You are advised to learn the basics first and then move forward stepwise.

Very good advices here no matter how you really put it anyway. I do not see any obstacle with that techniques, but they are really advanced for any persona out there, let me see that point. Thanks for that later. I do see people above me gave me good advices.

There are for sure this bots and they already invented anyway. But why do you need all that ? Based on what you describe you really need to feel acomplished with some interface elements of some programing knowledge and that's it really.

Back