Newbie Question

It better to handle it manually instead of bot. It will be useful to polish your trading skills and more understanding about Forex Market fluctuation.

It better to handle it manually instead of bot. It will be useful to polish your trading skills and more understanding about Forex Market fluctuation.

I think learning to code brings extra benefit to the set of your skills and is much better than skill of manual trading. If you get tired of trading, coding skills will help you to switch quickly to some other type of a job where coding work is involved.

I think learning to code brings extra benefit to the set of your skills and is much better than skill of manual trading. If you get tired of trading, coding skills will help you to switch quickly to some other type of a job where coding work is involved.
Maybe to remember all code to create an ea, its will hard in minds, need extra insight regarding this, but I ever hear there are certain software to create ea, with this software will more easy to create an ea, if not wrong namely ea generator

Any successful strategy can not give you the same results in the long run. You have to change it someday. Forex is not a still business that will work on given lines. it changes every day so traders have to renew their knowledge as well as learn new ways to cope with the market. Newbies need more attention and hard work to set themselves according to market behavior.

Yes, manual trading is good than relying on bot systems. One can handle better manually he knows how he has set trading. Polishing our trading is more fruitful because it will give you further confidence and skill that twill really work in the future. s much one will do practice himself he will become experienced, robots will never give you the experience to predict or face the market.

Back