Newbie To Forex

Hello welcome to the forex market and in this forum also. I think as being the trader in this forex market, you should not limit your selection in Africa only as in forex market there are thousands on online brokers which are offering trading facilities flexible to the traders’ trading needs. So select the broker as per your trading needs, for example: if you are micro investor then you may try to work with a high leverage broker.

Again, one thing is important and that is: you should select regulated trading platform so that you will trade safely and in regulated manner. So do conduct all necessary analysis and inspection to select a reliable, trusted and regulated broker of your choice.

Newbies should should learn first and then begin trading. Never begin trading in real account without having proper or little knowledge. At least three months should be spend in demo accounts so that fruitful result will be earned in real account.

Newbies should should learn first and then begin trading. Never begin trading in real account without having proper or little knowledge. At least three months should be spend in demo accounts so that fruitful result will be earned in real account.

The mystery is how long you need to spend on demo account. Everyone needs different time for learning and disciplined to different extent. What is also important emotional stability and traders who can't control themselves need to rigorously work on trading plan rather than counting unrealized profit making large but precipitate trading decisions.

First of all make yourself skilled. You need to be skilled enough to make everything right. Increase the skills by studying and practicing. It needs time. You have to be patient. A doctor needs 5 years to complete his MBBS then internship and other associate degree. In forex within 3 months we start to feel I have learned everything. Now I now can be rich overnight. But it's not.

All the newbies are warmly welcome to the forum. They are advised to start their trading career with the demo account in order to practice the knowledge they gain about the Forex market in order to strenghthen their grip on the Forex market.

All of us were newbies on forex once. In my opinion first steps are the most difficult as I couldn't understand, how everything worked, but the important thing is not to hurry and get more experienced practising on a demo account.

First of all be informed that making money in forex is not easy. You have to be skilled enough. And there is no short cuts of learning. It will take times. Forget about 3 moths or 6 months, it takes years to be consistently profitable. The earlier you understand, the better for you.

Newbies must start with the demo account to learn about the market before starting the business on the real account. Because at initial stage you don't know well about the market than there are much chances of losing the money.

I would like to welcome you on the forexpeacearmy forum. I assure you that you will get a lot of knowledge and inspiration from here if you are a serious campaigner towards the Forex market. Thank you!

Hello MysteryFx to this forum. Forex is a complicated and a risky business. You can lose everything in the blink of an eye. Be mentally and psychologically prepare for the losses and failures. But failure is not always the case. Work smart and carefully.

Back