Suhailie

Recruit
Hi all,

Just want to say hi, been studying Forex for the last 6 months(Demo). Put my first Deposit in my Forex account yesterday. Most of my study I concentrated on GBP/JPY pair, at the same time keep an eye on USD/JPY and GBP/USD. These two pairs control the UP and down of GBP/JPY. Anyone out there who specialize in this pair(GBP/JPY). I would like to know more about enter and exit strategy on this pair. Thanks to Felix for giving us chance to know about Forex market.

Hi all,

Just want to say hi, been studying Forex for the last 6 months(Demo). Put my first Deposit in my Forex account yesterday. Most of my study I concentrated on GBP/JPY pair, at the same time keep an eye on USD/JPY and GBP/USD. These two pairs control the UP and down of GBP/JPY. Anyone out there who specialize in this pair(GBP/JPY). I would like to know more about enter and exit strategy on this pair. Thanks to Felix for giving us chance to know about Forex market.
Hi. just saw this is one of the oldest post. if you can reply i wanna see what changed in last 14 years.

Hi all,

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Some tips:

Trade with the trend, be patient :)

WOW, only just noticed the date of the original post. Safe to assume he blew his account!!
Trading isn't for everyone.

Back