cromwell633

Recruit
Is there anybody on here from south wales who could teach me how to trade with forex I have a demo account but cant find anywhere that can teach me the meaning of the various boxes you get when you click buy or sell my email is gary.bradshaw@ymail, com

First and foremost, if the broker you've got that demo account with (or any other broker) contacts you and tries to get you to deposit, politely and firmly decline. It doesn't matter if they offer to "help" you trade. That's the sure path to giving away your money.

Then, go straight to Forex Military School. It's long and some parts are complex, but if you can drag yourself through it, you'll have the answers to all those questions. The best part? It's right here at the FPA and it's free!

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-education-forex-military-school.158/

Welcome to FPA cromwell633,

As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look on this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

Lets us know if you stuck anywhere and need more details.

We are here to help :)

Best of luck :)

Back