Hello everyone! I am very new to the forex and to be blunt I really don't have a good grasp of things. What is the best way for me to learn how to trade and even better understand what is going on?? It would be nice to make alittle money! By the way does anyone know anything about a website called Forex.com. Recently I registered with thm and set up a practice account. Thats allgood but I have know idea on how to begin practicing! I had a live chat with one of their operators who was supposed to contact me but I haven't heard a thing from them. Any help for this newbie would be appreciated. Thanx. Oh by the way what is FapTurbo?? They keep sending e-mails to buy their product

You asked so many things in a single thread. never mind i will try to explain the whole thing one by one.

First of all if you are new and wanna learn forex go to babypips the explanation with example is outstanding. And the second option is investopedia it is also a great website for beginners.

Second Forex.com is a forex broker. Clients who used them are not satisfied with the platform. However, have low spreads on EUR/USD but had to go due to the platform? Some other issues with them are holding your deposit via credit card for more than 30 days. You can trade, but cannot make a withdrawal until the 30 days are up. In addition, it seems like whenever client place a trade with a stop loss attached to the original order, the stop loss is hunted down and hit quickly. This is the frequent and major issue with this platform which is the major concern for them.

Fapturbo is an automated trading software. It will trade on behalf for you and earn you huge amount of profit within a short span of time. I noticed that this software takes the trade, which I never ever take. It just does opposite; when I thought of buy the software sells and exactly vice-versa. Scalping strategy works with Fapturbo to generate some pips but one bad trade can wipe out all your gains. Keep your money in check and do not trust the software much…

I guess all your query has been solved in detailed. for any further query feel free to ask.

Back