Kavinander

Recruit
Hi, My Self Kavinander and I am from USA, New York City, I’m working as a professional trader and a technical analyst from more than 4 years.

And forex peace army is probably one of the best and helpful trading community on internet.

Hi, My Self Kavinander and I am from USA, New York City, I’m working as a professional trader and a technical analyst from more than 4 years.

And forex peace army is probably one of the best and helpful trading community on internet.
Welcome to FPA Family Kavinander, feel free to ask anything and we love to help you :)

Hello and welcome to the forexpeacearmy community forum. You are supposed to post in a relevant forum according to the nature of your topic. I hope you will follow the forum rules as well, as it is important for the forum's quality assurance. Thank you newbie!

Waiting for useful tips and educated guidance on how to avoid mistakes in trading. Your status of professional trader places big expectations on your activity here.

Back