Nikkiyjbl

Recruit
Hi I am a newbie to all this there are so many programs I am getting bombarded with calls for me to join. Can any one recommend a trading bot for starters while I’m training. I’m gonna start small but don’t wanna get ripped off so very cautious....

Hi I am a newbie to all this there are so many programs I am getting bombarded with calls for me to join. Can any one recommend a trading bot for starters while I’m training. I’m gonna start small but don’t wanna get ripped off so very cautious....
First of all, I would like to suggest that you can start to get proper knowledge of Forex first.

Check this out

As you are new to forex world, I would like to suggest some great steps as below mentioned to start your Forex Journey,

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.
As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How it works.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.

Questions about the FPA? CLICK HERE and find answers in the FPA FAQ and Knowledge Base.

I wouldn't bother with bots if I were you. You'll probably get ripped off. Just learn how to trade for yourself here instead.

Welcome. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

Try to learn trading by yourself and then when you will be cofident you might try bots but to use them you still have to understand the market bussiness and to know specification of the robots. So knowledge is required!

Back