soda9

Recruit
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm new to forex and was hoping to make some friendship here and learn forex from you great people. Here's to making money...lol. ttyl

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm new to forex and was hoping to make some friendship here and learn forex from you great people. Here's to making money...lol. ttyl
Welcome to fpa @soda9,

Take a look at this link Forex Military Schooland start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

You should provide him direct links to section with good selection of brokers and bad ones as well as well as even our chit chat section when you do want to relax a bit later. See my point ? I hope you do make all of this possible anyway.

You should provide him direct links to section with good selection of brokers and bad ones as well as well as even our chit chat section when you do want to relax a bit later. See my point ? I hope you do make all of this possible anyway.
Dont quite understand what you mean?

Welcome, soda. Read, learn, ask and remember to not risk what you can`t afford to lose.

Hi everyone,
Hello Soda, Greetings. Hope you are doing great. Let me know if you face any problem I will try to help you. I am involved with forex since 7 years back.

Hi everyone,

Hello Soda9 and welcome to FPA , hope you will find the forum useful keep focus on learning , set your trading goals.

Back