Hello Newbie

Hey Lucas. Hope you are taking it slow and take as much time as you can with absorbing everything that you need with forex trading. This website got good course that you can try out.

Hi Lucas! Sounds like you probably have some skills in money management that could help you out. Good luck out there!

Hello to everyone here! I'm Lucas and I'm an accountant. Fond of math, different quizzes. Interested in investing and money. Love speed and racing.
Glad to be here
That's great buddy, looking forward to having a valuable conversation with you.

Welcome to the group, sounds like you have skills which should help with analysing markets and making good trading decisions. Have you started on any sort of training program?

Trading activity loves those ones who can count actually. Welcome to the forum and I hope you will have a great journey into the world of trading and investments. Basically, all the traders here have some skills. If you're an accountant then perhaps it will be much easier for you to acquire some skills in investing, because you already have known a lot for it. Remember that the matter here is to understand ll the mechanics of price movement, the rest doesn't matter a lot.
During your learning and practicing you will be able to meet plenty of new words, phrases and expressions. Be ready for it and never forget that for investing you need to be really patient.

Hello to everyone here! I'm Lucas and I'm an accountant. Fond of math, different quizzes. Interested in investing and money. Love speed and racing.
Glad to be here
Hey sanders best of luck there’s a wicked education section on here that’s Verry helpful

Back