Newbies out there are actually very lucky

phpower8

Recruit
Όποιος είναι καινούργιος Trader είναι πολύ τυχερός... Μετά από πολύ ψάξιμο και άπυρες δοκιμές,διαπίστωσα ότι τα γνωστά μας "Indicators" μόνο κακό μπορούν μας κάνουν... και σε πολλούς μάλιστα όχι μόνο στο μυαλό αλλά και στη τσέπη!!! Μπορώ να αποδείξω τη θεωρία μου σε οποιονδήποτε καινούργιο και μη Τrader τι εννοώ με απλά λόγια τα οποία είναι βασισμένα πάνω στις καθημερινές μου συναλλαγές........ Just follow me guys ... the truth is in front of you!!!;);););););)

Newbies out there are actually very lucky. They have not yet been poisoned with hopes of magical indicators to tell you what to do. This allows them to look at the markets with a fresh set of eyes and I would like to share with you all that you will ever need to know to be a successful trader, newbie or not.

Forex has been my main job for the past 3+ years, I had my ups and downs in the beginning and I wasted A LOT of time looking for 'something better'. It's just human nature and psychology that end up being what makes trading difficult for most people. Trading itself, it turned out, is very simple.

I will list here all you will ever need to learn and you need to trust me.
I speak from experience and I want to share my way how you become a successfully trader.

1. Support/Resistance (Also know as Supply/Demand)

2. Trend Lines (Drawing these is an art)

3. Candlesticks (valuable information in picture format)

4. Risk/Reward (The art of never risking more than you are trying to gain)

5. Money Management (don't be greedy)

These 5 items will make you as much money as you want but only if you allow 1 thing not to get in your way. That thing is of course your very own brain, you will be your worst enemy. Understand that you will NOT win every trade, it is NOT possible and it will NEVER happen. Accept loss as part of your success because with correct Money Management and Risk/Reward loss will not effect you.

I wish you all the success in the world

Προσπαθείς να γίνεις επιτυχημένος Χρηματιστής

Όλοι οι αρχάριοι (Forex Traders) πρέπει να αισθάνονται πολύ τυχεροί διότι δεν έχουν ακόμα δηλητηριαστεί με τους υποτιθέμενους Μαγικούς Δείκτες (Indicators), δίνοντας σας ψευδή ή ακόμα και μπερδεμένες πληροφορίες για μια «επιτυχημένη» συναλλαγή.
Αυτό σας επιτρέπει να εξετάσετε την αγορά με παρθένα μάτια και θα ήθελα να μοιραστώ μαζί σας όλα όσα θα χρειαστεί να ξέρετε για να γίνεται επιτυχημένοι επιχηρηματίες Forex, αρχάριοι ή μη.
Το Forex είναι η κύρια εργασία μου για τα τελευταία 3+ χρόνια έχοντας αρκετά σκαμπανεβάσματα στην αρχή και πολύ χαμένο χρόνο ψάχνοντας για «κάτι καλύτερο». Είναι στην ανθρώπινη φύση και στην ψυχολογία όλων μας να κάνουμε μια διαπραγμάτευση δύσκολη (συναλλαγή). Το εμπόριο (Trading) όπως αποδείχθηκε είναι πολύ απλό.
Μιλάω εκ πείρας και θέλω να μοιραστώ το τρόπο μου για να γίνετε επιτυχημένοι Traders χρηματιστές.
Θα απαριθμήσω παρακάτω όλα όσα θα πρέπει να μάθετε...
1. Υποστήρηξης/Αντίστασης (Support/Resistance, επίσης γνωστό ως Προσφοράς/Ζήτησης).
2. Γραμμές Εμπορίου (Trend Lines,σχεδιάζοντας αυτές έιναι μια Τέχνη).
3. Κηροπήγια (Candlesticks,πολύτιμες πληροφορίες σε μορφή είκόνας).
4. Ρίσκου/ανταμοιβής (Risk/Reward,ποτέ να μη διακινδυνεύεις περισσότερα απο ότι προσπαθείς να κερδίσεις).
5. Διαχέιρηση Χρημάτων(Money Management,μην είστε άπληστοι).
Αυτά τα 5 στοιχέια θα σας αποφέρουν όσα χρήματα θέλετε. Ένα μόνο πράγμα χρειάζεται για να χάσετε τον δρόμο της επιτυχίας. Αυτό το πράγμα είναι η ψυχολογία σας - ο εαυτός σας, θα είναι ο χειρότερος εχθρός. Πρέπει να καταλάβετε ότι δεν είναι εφικτό να κερδίζετε κάθε συναλλαγή, αυτό δε θα συμβεί ποτέ. Ένα μέρος της επιτυχίας σας θα είναι η ΑΠΟΔΟΧΗ ΤΗΣ ΑΠΩΛΕΙΑΣ (δέχομαι την ήττα μου), γιατί με τη σωστή Διαχείρηση Χρημάτων (Risk/Reward),δηλαδή ρισκάροντας λιγότερα απο όσα θέλουμε να κερδίσουμε.
Σας εύχομαι να είστε όλοι επιτυχημένοι στο κόσμο!

Newbies out there are actually very lucky. They have not yet been poisoned with hopes of magical indicators to tell you what to do. This allows them to look at the markets with a fresh set of eyes and I would like to share with you all that you will ever need to know to be a successful trader, newbie or not.

Forex has been my main job for the past 3+ years, I had my ups and downs in the beginning and I wasted A LOT of time looking for 'something better'. It's just human nature and psychology that end up being what makes trading difficult for most people. Trading itself, it turned out, is very simple.

I speak from experience and I want to share my way how you become a successfully trader.

These 5 items will make you as much money as you want but only if you allow 1 thing not to get in your way. That thing is of course your very own brain, you will be your worst enemy. Understand that you will NOT win every trade, it is NOT possible and it will NEVER happen. Accept loss as part of your success because with correct Money Management and Risk/Reward loss will not effect you.

Thanks for the list of thing to learn. Could you suggest any books that are a "don't miss" for furthering my trading knowledge?

Thank you!

Thanks for a great advice, which is sooo true! As new traders, we get so gullible in buying all sorts of on-line courses, purchase subscription to trading signals, that don't really teach you trading in the long run. What you have listed are actually just what we need to be a successful trader.

All the best and good trading! :)

Thanks for the advice and the book list. I have been slowly making my way through as many books as possible, in order to become the best trader I can be. Let me tell you, it takes a while!!

When I first started trading with serious money, I raised my balance 15% in under 2 weeks. I was on cloud nine. Then I lost all that and a bit more. I sometimes wonder if I had something I lost, that I might be able to get back.

Back