newhongshengfx.com scammer

Brigadoon

Recruit
This scammer has some previously used addresses that some people maybe feel familiar with

temporalexchange.com
also called Kings Financial service

who shared CRM login with
foreignexchangehousekeeper.co
this one is still alive

then they closed temporalexchange.com and transferred accounts to
newhongshengfx.com

Be aware!

Attachments

• newhongsheng_fp.jpg
    newhongsheng_fp.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
This scammer has some previously used addresses that some people maybe feel familiar with

temporalexchange.com
also called Kings Financial service

who shared CRM login with
foreignexchangehousekeeper.co
this one is still alive

then they closed temporalexchange.com and transferred accounts to
newhongshengfx.com

Be aware!
Its just awareness or you had any bad experience with them?

Thanks for sharing but it would be glad if you can share your story too.

Thanks for the warning.

My experience is quite similar to other people who got scammed.
In June I was approached by a woman on facebook, whose name is zhaonan. She added me on Line app, and we chatted for a couple of months, about anything, travel, cooking, movie, reading etc. Then one day she said she will be busy for a few days and asked me if I can help her do some trading on MT4. I installed MT4 and used her account to trade XAUUSD. I was stupid and blind, thought this looks like a good way to earn some money.
Eventually I created an account on temporalexchange.com, and wired them 20k. A manager added me on Line too and finished the deposit process.
After two months they told me the account has to be transferred to newhongshengfx.com
One day I decided to withdraw some money, and got rejected. At that point I suddenly realized this is all scammer and start to google around. As soon as I approach them to ask for my money back, they all disappeared.
My account on newhongshengfx.com is removed as well.

Very bad experiences, as I posted before. Anyway I blame nobody but my own stupidity and greediness.
Thanks for the warning and sorry to hear about your loss. There is a mountain of people on here with similar stories so you are not alone.

Back