News advice. Just design forex ea

Phen

Recruit
I just design a forex trading software, I want to know how I can get it tested by forex peace army for traders to know the performance level of my ea.What are the modality on how to get this done.

Go to top of FPA web page under "Performance Test" and login to (depending on your type of service) section "Expert Adviser Tests" or "All Forex Tests".

I submitted my forex trading software (EA-PROF) for testing in the forex peace Army, please may i ask what is the latest on t now?

Expected performance

I provided an ea for forex peace army to test and I instructed them of the broker to use since the ea is programme for such broker. It was discovered that the broker they were using for testing is not friendly to my ea whose performance is contraliy to what I am having in my update account in my website Best Forex Robot & Expert Advisor | Forex Manage Account. Please, Kindly open demo account with I Securities Global Ltd.
ISecurities Global | Forex trading online | Forex | MetaTrader4 | Forex Broker | and continue with demo testing.

Finding the update performance in my website with ISecurities Global | Forex trading online | Forex | MetaTrader4 | Forex Broker | below:

I will rather advice you to continue with this account.

I appreciate you so much

Login : 30881
Password : njvk1ca
Investor : zsl0xyk (read only password)

I Securities Global Ltd.
ISecurities Global | Forex trading online | Forex | MetaTrader4 | Forex Broker |
support@i-securities.org

Back