News reports as they come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also relatively new to forex but luckily my broker provides reuters live feed so that helps a bit, albeit not all of the news reports are shown, eg Reuters did not provide the ISM non-manufacturing index today.

Anywaz I have noticed in my recent trades that prices often moved 10-20mins prior to the release of the news reports. Is this due to leakages of information or are traders taking a punt on the direction of the news? Is it wise to follow the movement prior to the news releases?

Thanks,

free news

Ransquawk run a free squalk box service. it is 30 second delayed unless you pay but it covers UK and US market hours.

Just wanted to inform everyone here, since some of you have referred to news calendars, ours (if you haven't seen it already - click on the Forex News Calendar link on the very top of the page) will soon be updated in REAL-TIME. Also, our charts will be updated REAL-TIME. We have some crazy programmers clued to their screens at the moment coding away on this feature. It will be better than forexfactory, or any other calendar out there. Did I just brag? :) No seriously, we have put a lot of time into it - and its almost complete. Just another resource to help you with trading.

Cheers
ADMIN

Now that will be SWEET! Can't wait to see how it works. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back