NEWTRADEFX.COM IS A FRAUD AND SCAM

highloss

Private, 1st Class
My name is Samuel soon.
I had deposited 3 times to a total of USD$6500.00 from early February 2015 to mid 2015 with empty promises from Alison Lloyd that if l open account with them, they would provide free legal service to recover my fund from PrimeFMS within weeks and would refund my deposits even there is a loss if unsuccessful. Waited for one year and when l request to close my account and refund my deposit Alison started to twist and turn to give excuses. Subsequently they manipulated my account to wipe out my equity and hours later re-instated with considerable losses on November 24th 2015. Initially she denied manipulation. When l could not log on to my account somewhere in mid December, l email her the screenshots that they manipulated on December 28th, she later replied will refund my deposit with condition not to expose and say negative things about newtradefx in Forex peace army forum which l agreed.
Waited for weeks and multiple emails with no reply, l gave dateline or else will report to police, FCA,CYSEC, FPA, FOREX Factory and go viral on website. She threaten to take legal action against me for extortion and blackmailing them.
Since l could no longer log on to my account to trade. l submitted withdrawal and they refuse my withdrawal and refund.
This BROKER is definitely a FRAUD and SCAM with the following violations:
1) Misrepresented that they are FCA registered and covered by Capital Market Services UK ltd which is a lie.(there are document proof of their claim)
2) Refused withdrawal, closure of account and honouring refund as promised.(with document proof)
3) Manipulation of account. (with screen shot document proof)

Please help.

My trading account no: 1553

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-08-17-09-43.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-08-17-09-43.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 0
  • NEWTRADEFX IS A FRAUD AND SCAM_看图王.pdf
    187.3 KB · Views: 8
Attached are more document proofs of newtradefx misrepresentation of FCA registered but removed later when exposed in FPA forum and my account no.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-20-17-42-11.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-20-17-42-11.png
    973.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2016-01-20-17-42-06.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-20-17-42-06.png
    414.1 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.
l had sent emails to invite Alison Lloyd, Dean Price, Josh Hamilton whom l had dealt with to join the thread.

While waiting, there's no reason not to inform the FCA about any claimed coverage with them.

While waiting, there's no reason not to inform the FCA about any claimed coverage with them.
Thanks. I had written to FCA, Lodged police report to Action Fraud Police in UK as advised by FCA. Attached is the reply from FCA warning that NEWTRDEFX is not authorised and a SCAM

Attachments

• FCA.pdf
    196.8 KB · Views: 15
Thanks. I had written to FCA, Lodged police report to Action Fraud Police in UK as advised by FCA. Attached is the reply from FCA warning that NEWTRDEFX is not authorised and a SCAM
Attached is the email to invite NEWTRADEFX to follow the thread and also email proof that they try to hide the manipulation and admission of the agreed promise to my refund of USD$6500.00 which they denied subsequently.

Attachments

• Invitation to join thread in Forex peace army scam alert forum(2).pdf
    132.3 KB · Views: 4
  • newtradefx admission of guilt & manipulation_看图王.pdf
    189.2 KB · Views: 11
Attached is the email to invite NEWTRADEFX to follow the thread and also email proof that they try to hide the manipulation and admission of the agreed promise to my refund of USD$6500.00 which they denied subsequently.
Someone by the name of Larry Kaning claimed to be from newtradefx.com legal department called me on 22nd January to resolve the issue which he offered to refund me USD$500.00 or he would proceed with legal action suing me for "Libel and extortion" and the phone conversation is recorded, which l did not agree and he can proceed if he wanted to. After much deliberation, he said he did not believe Alison had promised my refund and if she did it she would be trouble and requested me to send him the proof. If it is true he would apologize and act on it seriously and after sending him the proof, he kept silent even after l sent 2 emails to him. Below is the extract of the communications.

Attachments

• newtradefx-legal dept..pdf
    108 KB · Views: 15
Someone by the name of Larry Kaning claimed to be from newtradefx.com legal department called me on 22nd January to resolve the issue which he offered to refund me USD$500.00 or he would proceed with legal action suing me for "Libel and extortion" and the phone conversation is recorded, which l did not agree and he can proceed if he wanted to. After much deliberation, he said he did not believe Alison had promised my refund and if she did it she would be trouble and requested me to send him the proof. If it is true he would apologize and act on it seriously and after sending him the proof, he kept silent even after l sent 2 emails to him. Below is the extract of the communications.

l was defraud to believe the company is FCA regulated and empty promise to refund my deposits if their legal service could not recover my SCAMMED money from PimeFMS in early February. Since October 2015 l had requested for my refund until now which they had dishonoured. Repeated communications and given proof on 22nd January 2016 which their legal department wanted and now kept silent. Their website could not be accessed now. Last email communication with Alison in December said the legal department is preventing them from communicating with me pending legal action.

Please advise what is the next action.

Back