• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Next Consulting Ltd

I am having an issue with a company

Everner

Recruit
Next Consulting Ltd offer Managed Accounts, until now having a 4-star rating, on 10 reviews.

I deposited two amounts totalling £75,000 with them[nearly $150,000], in October 2007 and February 2008, on the agreement that the capital would be 100% protected, and the return would be 10% per month. 10 days notice of withdrawal was required.

I received monthly statements of the account for November, December and January, but none since.

I asked for monthly payments of £2,500 [say $5,000] from March onwards. I received numerous promises and extended deadlines, but no money. On two occasions I was told that wiring instructions for transfer of the money I had asked for, had been given to the company's bank, and on one of these occasions that the bank had acknowledged the instructions in writing. These turned out to be lies.

On April 21 2008 I instructed Next Consulting Ltd, to transfer to my bank account, in addition to the sums of £2,500 mentioned above, a sum amounting to £60,000 [nearly $120,000]. They told me the same day that a withdrawal form would need to be signed and returned by me, and that they would send me the necessary form that day. The form was never sent, and the money was not transferred.

The company's website is now down, and e-mails addressed to them are returned undelivered.

Their website ww w.next-consultancy .com/index.php currently appears to be up.

Why isn't your money in an "independent" broker? That's what their website says customers must do.

(note: you have to remove the spaces from the url i wrote above.... this dumb message board keeps screwing up proper URLS)

Last edited:
Back