NFA can't help

pippedout

Private
Just received a letter from NFA,with regards to Forexyard,they are out of the NFA's jurisdiction,you are on your own when dealing with these people..........

Just received a letter from NFA,with regards to Forexyard,they are out of the NFA's jurisdiction,you are on your own when dealing with these people..........

Nothing surprising since no regulator will be able to help you when the company in question is outside their area of jurisdiction. That is the company is not a member of the NFA.

Forexyard don't even show a physical address on their website and that's always a red flag.

Always check out who regulates a broker before giving them your money. Asking the NFA to help you with an offshore broker would be like me asking a Florida Highway Patrol Officer to give a ticket to someone who ran a stopsign in Wisconsin. It was a traffic violation, but it's outside his jurisdiction.

If you are a US resident who's been ripped off by an overseas scam, you can file a complaint with IC3.gov

I am a Canadian resident,but I guess my money is long gone.........
you may contact them!!

The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (Phonebusters) / Le Centre Anti Fraude du Canada

Office hours - Monday to Friday / Heures de bureau - Lundi au Vendredi: 08:30 to/à 17:20 (ET / hre de l’est)

Toll Free / Sans Frais Tel (888) 495-8501

Toll Free / Sans Frais Fax (888) 654-9426

Welcome to PhoneBusters

Back