NFP..... eh?.... what?.... who?

This market has turned risk averse, investors are running for the hills, and the hills are the dollar and the Yen. All other currencies are down against these two. The Euro is rapidly swirling it's way down the toilet of corruption and mismanagement. Why the hell do we always have to get to meltdown before anybody moves a muscle in the palace of European Central Bankdom? I'll never know.

I went short Eur/jpy this morning @ 123.00, just need it to break previous lows @ 121.98 and next stop 120.

Usd/jpy is complicated to trade for me at the moment, I prefer to choose the way of least resistance which is looking for weak vs strong, always see if you can get as much probability on your side as possible, that's what this game is all about.

NFP is going to be weird that's for sure....

As usual a pain in the a*se for not a lot..... everything continues as before..... DOWN!

Have a good weekend folks, next week is going to be good.

Agreed. I stated yesterday in my trading blog that there's been too much macro level data factored into this current 3rd wave we were already in on the EUR/USD for even the NFP to have an effect on reversing. And the bottom's getting deeper yet! 1.3100 in two weeks, perhaps?

Back