NFP on Friday? What your plan for Auto trading?

shanmugapradeep

Corporal
Hi,

I'm doing automatic trading with EA but this Friday NFP is coming and it will create big impact on market, maybe we have very high fluctuation & volatility.

In this case any EA can crash or possible it open multiple wrong trade due to volatility. So what your plan for this Friday NFP? Are you going to run your EA as normal day or planning to pause for friday?

As per my view, pausing the EA for friday is best option but looking for your all suggestion.

Thanks

I see there is some trader that prefers to turn off their robot before the news is released to avoid the risk due to robot work based on the technical trading system, but maybe also depending on robot strategy, some robot designed use hedging to prevent bigger risk.

I see there is some trader that prefers to turn off their robot before the news is released to avoid the risk due to robot work based on the technical trading system, but maybe also depending on robot strategy, some robot designed use hedging to prevent bigger risk.
yeah but my EA is do not have hedge or news filter function so i am doing these task manually.

yeah but my EA is do not have hedge or news filter function so i am doing these task manually.
Yes, although using ea, drive manually sometimes needed, if likely ea does not work like in expectation, due the market move in high volatility, we can act to maintain account from a bigger loss.

Hi there,

There is a news filter that you can attach to any chart that will disable the auto trading (I.e your EA’s operation) when ever there is a high impact news etc (depending on your preferred setting). Search around and you will find one (they are free).

Personally, I haven’t bothered with the news filter (although this is not a popular choice for many) but for my EA it works great when there is volatile moves and most of the time generates best profit during those times.

Thanks
Pheniox

Hi there,

There is a news filter that you can attach to any chart that will disable the auto trading (I.e your EA’s operation) when ever there is a high impact news etc (depending on your preferred setting). Search around and you will find one (they are free).

Personally, I haven’t bothered with the news filter (although this is not a popular choice for many) but for my EA it works great when there is volatile moves and most of the time generates best profit during those times.

Thanks
Pheniox
Can you please tell me that news filter name or link to download or if you already have the new filter you can attach here.

Thanks for your amazing information.

Back