賢明に外国為替を取引する必要があります

Good catch Brendy. Now to hit that "Report Post" button and see how long it takes for these to all disappear.

Great. Another person who thinks it's ok to copy and past things grabbed from other websites. :mad:

I don't understand your posts... May be you are copying the content from another website and posted as your own content.

Well I got ya..................

PaxForex Blog - PaxForex

I don't understand why you are trying to publish copyright materials without even mention the author.

Hello Brendy,

Noticed his baseless posts everywhere. Nice investigation mate :)

He got the treatment now from the moderator.

Alan

That is why FPA is high ranked forum. Anyways I think we should come back to topic. About trading wisely and I have done it yesterday by avoiding the buy signal on EU just before Bernanke was about to speak. It was a wise step by me?

I do wonder about some people. It often looks like they just google the title of a thread and then copy/paste something only vaguely relevant.

That is why FPA is high ranked forum. Anyways I think we should come back to topic. About trading wisely and I have done it yesterday by avoiding the buy signal on EU just before Bernanke was about to speak. It was a wise step by me?

Unless you are ready to listen to the speech in real time and try to trade market reaction as it happens, closing your positions in advance of a speech like this is a very wise move.

Back