• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
I've trained under Nial Fuller and happen to think he does a great job for the price point he offers. It's a pretty low risk investment for what you get.

I've been a member of Nial's LTTTM since January 2017. Myself just focus and able to take some positive parts in to my trading from Nial's paid course and his free resources regardless what people said pros and cons about him and his method. His main strategy is basically a common sense i.e. confluence of T.L.S (trend, level, signal).

I'm looking to expand my trading toolbox a bit and I wonder if somebody could tell me if

a) Nial trades for himself with real money
b) he provides a verified record of his trades to his members

Thank you :)

I'm looking to expand my trading toolbox a bit and I wonder if somebody could tell me if

a) Nial trades for himself with real money
b) he provides a verified record of his trades to his members

Thank you :)

Hello there,

As I know, he didn't publish such kind of information to the public and members other than a past time contest result with real money.

Back