• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
I have learned from Nial and have been in contact with him.

I will say that he knows his stuff. It seems that there are those who are out to smear him for whatever reason. I guess that happens when you put your name and face out in the public.

If you want to learn to trade this is a good course. And it doesn't really cost that much if you are serious about trading.

Nial is a successful trader who is willing to share his knowledge and wants to see others succeed as well. I am amazed at how much free stuff he offers. His course and mentoring go farther. What more could you ask for?

Classic Nial set up

Hi guys here is a classic set up I learned from Nial. The agressive entry would have entered upon the close of the pinbar.(Higher risk) The conservative lesser risk entry would be at the 50% retracement of it at around the 154.50 area. Looking good right now but I missed it personally.

Attachments

• gbpjpy 4hr.gif
    gbpjpy 4hr.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 594
nial fuller's course

barbs666

nial fuller is brilliant. i bought his course and it was worth every dime. he really explains what price action is and how to trade it. he gives entry and exit strategies and posts new setups forming on his short videos for members and on his forum. the forum is active and other traders post their views on upcoming setups.
nial also makes himself available on skype if need be.
i think he offers the best value around and i doubt very much you would disagree with me if you do decide to buy the course. the price is a steal

The course

I purchased Nial's course a few months back and it was the best money I've spent (and I've easily made it all back).

It took me some months of studying the charts, checking out forums etc before deciding that the style of trading that I liked best was Price Action trading.

If like me you love PA then you'll love Nial's course.

Sure as has been mentioned a lot of what Nial teaches is freely available on the net but what I was most struggling with was the best way to bring it together into one cohesive trading plan. This is why Nial's course is so brilliant. His course has provided me with that plan.

I now have a strategy when trading. There is no more guess work involved. Do I win every trade? Hell no, but I sure win more than I lose and often with an R:R of at least 2:1.

At first when you get the course you may be tempted to think that there isn't much more than what he posts on the free video's (which are excellent BTW).

However once you've read and re-read the course you'll find a lot of hidden gems in it. Once again like most things it depends on how much effort you put in.

The strategies are simple, clean and yes they have been around since the markets began which proves they WORK!

The forum is developing nicely and is worth the price of the course alone. We as a growing community are now starting to post trades up as they happen and the lack of ego's in the room means we can discuss them without feeling stupid and give each other a head's up as trades developed. Nial even gave me a shout out in his last video for alerting him to a trade on the GPB/USD. Cheers Nial!!

Just to dispell one myth. You will see a few 1st time posters endorsing Nial's course on these boards. That is because Nial will go onto the community forum and ask (note asks, does not demand) that if anyone feels they like what he has provided would they be kind enough to note their support in forums such these.

I don't mind doing it, he is a businessman after all and would like people to purchase the course. The course has certainly been more than worth it for me so I'm happy to oblige.

On a selfish note the more people that join and then start contributing to the forum the more eyes and ears we will have in the market for people who like trading PA. That's good for me too!!

Moderators feel free to check my IP address (I'm not in Aussie) or even PM me and I will provide you my phone number, I'm happy to back up my testimony in person.

If you like the idea of trading Price Action, don't like loads of guff on your charts, can't stand the 'noise' of the 30minute and below timeframes but need a course to help pull your strategy together then I think this fits the bill nicely.

nail fuller

hello everyone.
this is my first time posting here.i've being through alot,from alot of profit to almost getting a margin call.since then i've been afraid of place trades even when my indicators match up. I saw nail fuller's strategy at about 02:00gmt pedicting that price on GBP/USD was going to fall to 1.6120(you could check it out here Learn To Trade The Market | 2009 September). to tell the truth, i didn't take it,but it happened. It was my first time seeing that name and i do think he is good at what he does.if he is not confident of himself,it would be a shame if he posts something like that and it doesn't happened right?. well i'm here still looking for a solution to my predicament.don't hav $400 to register for his course. if it takes 2 months to learn it,i think it could be worth it cuz nothing good comes easy. I hope to find a solution to my problem soon.
cheers.

reply to Nial fuller price review

Anyone interested on Nial Fullers course you google "in for med tra des". Then check under community map then product review and decide if you still want it.

I got the course and its not worth the price. Concept is not new. You can get it free on the net.

do you know of a good site that has the same info for free. I looked around using the term "iin for med tra des" found a lot of interesting stuff but not the same as fuller's info. thanks

try this

do you know of a good site that has the same info for free. I looked around using the term "in for med tra des" found a lot of interesting stuff but not the same as fuller's info. thanks

try googling profit snapper. I paid for an expernsive course and the profit snapper is free on the net ! tsk tsk tsk

Last edited:
Anyone interested on Nial Fullers course you google "in for med tra des". Then check under community map then product review and decide if you still want it.

I got the course and its not worth the price. Concept is not new. You can get it free on the net.

Hi all.

I obviously have Nials course and it has more than paid off for me. I have also been to the in for med tra des site and went thru most of the course on Forex. Although its interesting it can easily clutter up your mind with alot of things you dont really need to know if you use price action. Dont get me wrong there is alot of useful knowledge at in for med tra des but you really dont need most of what is in his free course to make money in forex.

I have to say that the only thing new I have found about trading in the years I have been doing it is the crap people want to sell the unsuspecting to try and make money off those that are just starting out. I was one of those people when I started. When I first learned that KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)is most important and the more simple your method the more sucessfull you will be was when I started to make money. Nials course helped solidify that for me and was well worth the price. There are alot of other courses out there that are much more money and worth way less.

Take care all and happy trading

Back