• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
Unless you work for Nial, (or even if you do, but just didn't bother to do research), please read the following article.
Chris also has a series of articles on Nial's foremost strategy, just look to the most popular articles on his site about the "Pin Bar Entry"...
THIS is about the "contest" Nial supposedly "won", (with a broker he has a long-time contract with)
https://2ndskiesforex.com/trading-strategies/nial-fullers-71-drawdown-in-the-axitrader-competition/

If that's not enough red flags-I have more, just ask!!
PS Chris DOES provide a 3rd party verified record of his live trades; as do the trading instructors mentioned in the Giants section of this website. I have no affiliation with Chris or the others, BUT, I CAN highly recommend the "Giants" here at FPA after taking the free sections of their courses.

Unless you work for Nial, (or even if you do, but just didn't bother to do research), please read the following article.

Awesome post. I logged in to post the same thing. Several yrs ago I did Fullers course and the one thing that became evident very fast was in the context in which he wrote his commentary, you could never say, but you said that, because he would then say he meant the other. The guy is a complete charlatan and should not be trusted at all.
I,ve been trading since 1992 when we use to draw our own candles on the chart paper and have very little respect for 99% of educators these days.

Chris is one of the better educators around and hold a ton of respect for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Nial Fuller's course a year ago (March 2016). By the end of 2016 I realised that his course did not come up to scratch because waiting for the candle signals to appear meant I was missing strategic moves. Then I stumbled across Chris Capre's website, looked at the free stuff first and that on its own, won hands down over Nial Fuller's course. So I bought Chris's course.

But my reason for writing is because I would concur with the description of 'charlatan' and I will also go so far as to say he is (1) a liar (2) a fraud (3) has absolutely no integrity at all.

I put up a post on his website, asking him to put up the trades he made that won him the competition. Eventually the post was removed. So I put it up again. Eventually he put up a link to his trades and that link is here:

https://www.fxblue.com/users/million@Maverick/printable

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/...clude=maverick

When you look at these trades, you will quickly see that he did not use a Stop Loss for 14 of his trades. Neither did he make just 6 trades as he claimed, but more like 53.

I also made over 100 posts on his live forums. At the end of the posts we are allowed to put a 'signature' aka quote, so I quoted something Chris Capre had said. When I checked this morning, every single one of my posts has been removed, with just one left re the competition, but my signature has been removed from the bottom of that.

If anyone is looking for a HIGH QUALITY. EXPANSIVE, THOROUGH teaching course, the only one I would recommend is 2ndskiesforex.

The paid for stuff that Nial teaches, is available for free on the 2ndskies forex website, as it also freely available on youtube. So don't waste your money buying the LTTM course.

I haven't been banned (yet) from Fuller's site, but if he does ban me, then he must refund my course fee.

I have read if NIal Fuller also as good mentor and has talented, price action making simplicity, I want more to learn price action but now still like with standalone learning, before as beginner I like using indicator, but now I like with naked chart and look price action and looking support resistance with look history chart on tumeframe

I object strongly to the forced upon me, trading platform. Axi Trader is Nial's platform of choice. He gets a kick back everytime someone signs up and places a deposit with Axi Trader....minimum 25% up to 50%. Axi Trader doesn't want the retail trader to be successful. Nial's course, on the surface, seems ok, until you look at it very carefully. how many times do you see an inside bar, or pin bar and all that, and then realise that the best moves have past you by while waiting for the pins and inside bars? Slowly yur account loses money, so you put more in, more kick back for Nial. So .. who is really running the show? Axi trader or Nial. I think Nial is Axi's *****.

I object strongly to the forced upon me, trading platform. Axi Trader is Nial's platform of choice. He gets a kick back everytime someone signs up and places a deposit with Axi Trader....minimum 25% up to 50%. Axi Trader doesn't want the retail trader to be successful. Nial's course, on the surface, seems ok, until you look at it very carefully. how many times do you see an inside bar, or pin bar and all that, and then realise that the best moves have past you by while waiting for the pins and inside bars? Slowly yur account loses money, so you put more in, more kick back for Nial. So .. who is really running the show? Axi trader or Nial. I think Nial is Axi's Itch with a 'B' in front of the Itch

I am also ever trader based on pinbar but in fact this way also not always profitable and sometime occur fals pinbar which after appear pattern pin bar but in fact only temporary movement and then trend continue to early trend

I am also ever trader based on pinbar but in fact this way also not always profitable and sometime occur fals pinbar which after appear pattern pin bar but in fact only temporary movement and then trend continue to early trend
Pinbars are one of the strongest candle stick patterns which reveals the future momentum of the market. But, it is always better to combine with other analysis so that profit can be achieved consistently.

Pinbars are one of the strongest candle stick patterns which reveals the future momentum of the market. But, it is always better to combine with other analysis so that profit can be achieved consistently.
Might pinbar also as one tendencies, which after this candle appear is sign with high possibility trend will changed vice versa, but in fact not alaways after pinbar appear then will become valid signal, so using stop loss on tail candle is required

Chris also has a series of articles on Nial's foremost strategy, just look to the most popular articles on his site about the "Pin Bar Entry"...
THIS is about the "contest" Nial supposedly "won", (with a broker he has a long-time contract with)
https://2ndskiesforex.com/trading-strategies/nial-fullers-71-drawdown-in-the-axitrader-competition/

If that's not enough red flags-I have more, just ask!!
PS Chris DOES provide a 3rd party verified record of his live trades; as do the trading instructors mentioned in the Giants section of this website. I have no affiliation with Chris or the others, BUT, I CAN highly recommend the "Giants" here at FPA after taking the free sections of their courses.

Interesting. I had no idea about that contest so thanks for sharing Elaine. Those contest performance numbers (if real) definitely do not look like someone who uses good risk management.

Do you know if Nial ever has shown any proof of him making money? Reason I ask is because I just found this video of Chris sharing his 2017 performance.

Would be interesting to compare them to Nials performance. If someone knows of a article/video of him showing his results, please let me know.

Back