• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
hi all, i like reading all these posts its good and its important for us humans to express ourselfes
in differnet ways, its what makes us .... i trade forex have been doing it now for 4 years...and what a journey it has been , just a bit of backgroud i,m a tradesman worked since i was 16 with my hands and still love doing things with my hands...

and for me i have had to constantly evolve in my work adapt, change and be open to things...anyway traders i love this game, i love my brain being active and open to anything ...
so what i got to say here is this and from a normal person with love and and a caring family.....trading is not what you
want it to be,
it wont give you what you expect, and it will take what you hold so dear.....
and it depends on what you hold dear for me i tried to hold what i had so dear(money) but it never worked
so what i,m getting at is this, trade with no blinkers, and be open to everything ,and if you want to be a trader well then be one, dont half try and do it and be prepared to risk... for one who never riskes is dead..
anyway getting back to trading which i love and how i found nial was through trading.. and he is a trader through and through he loves it breathes it and eats it....
and for me thats were it is at. and if you buy a coarse and think yes i,m going to give up work and trade for a living in 3 months ,forget it some people do it not many but i,m in it for the long term. as i did my apprentiship(4years) and can basically fix anything now.
the first coarse i did cost me 4500 bucks was it worth it well, i,m glad i did it but id never pay that much again and you have to start somewere. as for the cost of nials coarse i think its good value and you get a system that works...
i think people expect trades to be there all the time well it doesnt allways work like that but when they are there they really stand out like they should.

i,m ready to learn and thats what its all about and if you want to delve into trading you have to surrounb yourself with like minded people who want to absorb themselfes into the charts anyway i hope this helps this is my number(+61419190177)i,m in oz and if for just a
chat or a general feeling on trading i,m here but if your not forget it it, youll be like all the other pretenders......james

I will say AGAIN that Cdtmorpips and DANC are both Nial Fuller pretending to be someone else so he can promote his course.

Have a great day

Gad4, show some proof or give it a rest. Cdtmorpips already posted a copy of his receipt.

I did a little research. Cdtmorpips and Danc aren't even posting from the same country. I also checked the headers on 2 emails that Nial sent to the FPA over another issue. Guess what? No overlap with either Cdtmorepips or Danc.

To me, the evidence is clear. Cdtmorpips and Danc are not Nial Fuller posting under an assumed name.

These forums are open to legitimate debate. Calling your fellow FPA members frauds without giving evidence is rude. Calling them frauds when there is solid evidence to the contrary is not acceptable.

If you have real evidence, send it to me using the "Contact Us" link. If you don't, then find some other place to post your unsupported accusations.

I am thinking about taking Nial's course. What is your current experience with his Course? What results have you had?

After months of deliberation I finally bought Nial's course. I find that the course is excellent. I enjoy Nial's website with Member Forum and his Daily Market Commentary. I have found that I could recover the cost of the course in a very brief period of time, buy following the instruction given in the course. It is based on properly identifying price action signals and mating them with other evaluative crireria in order to place the most probable trades. I would recommend the course to thoes that want to become good forex traders.

So far, I am pleased with the entire experience; course, website, etc. I do find Nial to be too short and distant in email communications. Otherwise, all is good with this course in my opinion. I think that Nial is a smart young guy who knows how to trade and the people that contact him generally annoy him.

The King.
:)

Respone From Nial

Hi guys, Nial Here, the Owner of Learn To Trade The Market.
I want to clear up a few issues here and respond to some posters in this thread and also make a few comments about myself and my training.

Regardless of anything, I stand behind my trading community and my company and my own personal reputation, and completely believe our Ideas, Strategies, Daily Commentary, Forum and Support are of high quality and at an fair price, I ask people to try to find what I and my Team offer anywhere else for this kind of one time fee. hard to find I can assure you.

For the record, I do not make false posts or have people posting up false reviews. Forex Peace army can track IP's, and seek proof of all users and credibility. Danc and other posters in this and other threads are students and members of my trading community. I am tired of the lies, and tired of my competitors making up these defaming comments around the internet, I am not a scam artist, I have a reputation to uphold, I am a respected name in Australia and USA for forex now, and I am not about to risk that posting up false remarks in forums. Would you all please leave me alone.

It's amazing how much negative hype surrounds forex traders and educators, I try to not get involved in forum bantering, It has back fired on me in the past. I am just growing tired of those that choose to "hate and defame" me online, I am not a scam artist, and I am not posting false remarks in this thread, or other threads anywhere. Period! Take my word for it, I don't need to stoop to this level. My website gets 45,000 visitors per month, I am doing just fine.

I think the culprits of these ongoing accusations and defaming comments are my competitors , those that hear things on other forums and believe them without evidence, or those that dont even have my product or use it on a day to day basis. I have many testimonials on my website, maybe if you read these (which can all be verified) you can make up your own mind. Go Here to Read Nial Fuller Reviews Reviews of Nial Fuller's Price Action Forex Trading Course .. I can verify all of them and many of these students have gone on to do big things with their trading, they will go in to bat for me any day of the week.

To anybody that cares to listen or is considering joining my community or following my videos and articles.. I say the following - My intentions are to help everyone, I love what I do, I am passionate and consider trading my life. Those that want to do so because you get value from my free content and trust me, not based on forum banterings and comments. My product is very cheap and, I don't make false promises, and I certainly over deliver with ongoing support and daily market commentary. Many of my students tell me I should charge thousands.. go figure..

My only aim online is to reach as many people as possible, give them a chance to learn what I know about trading price action, and teach them as best I can. Websites are time consuming, they cost money to run, maintain and produce ongoing content etc etc. I have to charge something...

I am young and still have a lot to learn in life and about markets, but I can promise you this ..I deal with "real world trading" .. and your going to learn real strategies I impliment in the markets every day. I am a all about logical and simplistic entry triggers, stuff that can be seen working with regularity.
You can watch my free videos and read my articles to get a feel fo who I am and what type of trading I stand for.

My Financial situation from my trading and real estate activities does not require me to lie to people to make money , I am well respected in the Industry as a trader and educator and offer a real service and real content.. I am not really sure what more to say here.. I just hope I am treated more fairly here in the future, because I am one of the good people online, and I put my face, name and reputation in front of everything I do.

thanks,

Talk soon,

Nial Fuller
Website - Nial Fuller's 'Price Action' Forex Trading Academy- Learn To Trade

I will say AGAIN that Cdtmorpips and DANC are both Nial Fuller pretending to be someone else so he can promote his course.

Have a great day

GAD4, this is COMPLETE BULL SH#T, you are lieing.

Cdtmorepips is Chad Tell who posted proof of purchase and a review.
Danc is "Dan" From my website, a student, who posted up a review.

If you want their contact details, email me via my website and they will confirm it.

Nial

Well, with now 7500 views and a third place on a google search to this thread I can understand Mr Fuller wanting to put his side of the story, but really I can't see a lot to defend, this thread contains lots of very positive comments on his services, and only a couple of ridiculous ones that really don't have much to say, sound vindictive, and certainly don't offer any solid evidence against the gentlemens trading competence.

Looking at his website, which is very professionally put together, I can't see anything that would signal any kind of rip-off deal, or baiting the credulous. There is a huge amount of free material, and I mean a lot, that clearly explains what sort of trading set-ups he looks for, that alone in my opinion is very worthy information for anybody looking to understand price action. The price of his course is at the moment $337 which in anyones book is really not expensive.

I'm all for shaking down the scam artists and sheisters of this business, but lets not degrade the "scam" label by just slinging it around and seeing if it sticks. I'm for encouraging good honest education, and yes there is a lot of it free on the internet, I put up free stuff everyday, but some people find getting their education from one central source very beneficial, they also like the support, which with a lot of free stuff you don't get.

You seem like a passionate, hard working young man Mr Fuller, I wish you all the best for the future success of your business.

.... and no, I don't know him, I'm not being paid by him, and I'm not in any affiliate type BS program that earns me 2cents for every sucker I send his way.... this is just educated, eyes wide open, take it or leave it personal opinion.

nial fuller price action

hi all,

I don’t normally give reviews, but I felt Nial is a good trader, mentor and an honest person to deal with. When you join a program and the owner is willing to take your phone calls, email, skype, etc.. and not afraid to answer your questions, then that is a person you want to deal with.

I first found his free video after some internet searching. The free video was at Nial Fuller - Learn To Trade Forex Price Action - Forex Course. I decided to join Nial’s program after reading different people reviews and thought I give it a try. I have always been a news, fundamental, and technical trader, but really have not seen how prices action work. Nial’s price action method will open your eyes to a whole new world of seeing how prices move. They have a live forum where everyone can communicate and exchange trade setups. They also have daily price action setup commentary which discusses which currency pairs might be a good candidate to jump in. I think the commentary is worth the price of the program alone as it will help you see which currency might be ready to get into a trade.

Nial offer good email support, skype, and phone support if you need it. Most coach and trader’s out there will barely even answer your email, but Nial will support you all the way. I rarely see honest, trust worthy and helpful mentor in the Forex community, but Nial is one of the few exceptions. So, if you want to learn price action, then I think this is the best program you will get out there.

I felt I needed to leave comments for others to see as there is way too many scam artists out there. I have proved of purchase of the program if you need, but give it a try and I think you will really like it. That pretty much wrap it up….nick

I have checked him out.Personally I dont know of any genuine successful :long term" currency traders under 30 years of age.
Niall is just a pup at 25 yrs of age,good with technology and the web.
His atributes for tech and web are far greater than his"demo" trading ability.
Unfortunatley what you have here is a tech/web savvy person exploiting a craft like currency trading for profit.

sorry guys, dead end

AsstModerator Note: Concerned over youth and possible inexperience is reasonable. Declaring long term success impossible because of age is not reasonable.

Felix's major success trading the news in forex began when he was several years younger than Nial is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back