1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nial Fullers - Learn to trade the markets

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by magisana, Mar 21, 2009.

1. magisana

magisana Private

Has anyone heard of this guy and know what his course like? I am a newbie looking for a structured course, I've been contacted by various people wanting to charge $10,000 for a course, this guys is affordable and I like that he keeps it simple. Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

2. mick

mick Private

before paying this kind of money, did you go look to

babypips.com

3. magisana

magisana Private

Hi Mick, this guy charges about $297, his course is about price action. I have been in contact with him and have asked him a few questions and he is pretty blunt. He has told me that I cannot even begin to trade with only a $2000 I need hundreds of thousands otherwise just forget about it.
    Are there any traders that have started small and have made money. I am not looking to get rich quick I simply want to learn and if that means taking baby step, then I'm willing to do that.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

5. The Pimp

The Pimp Recruit

Realistic goals for profit.

I do not believe Nial would have said that, I am trading a small amount.
    His idea is that to make big money you need big money to start with, and I agree. We just need to turn our smaller accounts into bigger accounts and then take it from there. In his course he does mention that to make a living on 10,000 k bank , you will need to make 500% returns yearly, which is very true. The smaller the account size the higher percentage return overall you need to make in order to sustain a full time income. You need to be realistic about how much you can make from say 2 or 5 k, it wont be much when you first start out.

The Pimp

wlh1959 likes this.
  6. Kenneth Kiely

Kenneth Kiely Recruit

Haven't heard of Nial Fuller before but 300 bucks is a reasonable price. I think if the reviews of the course are okay, it's probably worth checking out. You'll learn something useful for sure if you're a beginner.

7. Nancy Cheah

Nancy Cheah Sergeant

I started trading forex without any whatsoever knowledge except for getting free tutorial from friends.

Strange, isn't it?

#8 Nancy Cheah, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  8. Cdtmorpips

Cdtmorpips Recruit

Honest review of Nials course

Hi all

I have had Nials course for a couple of weeks now. I have to admit the first time I read thru it I thought there would be more. After reading it 3 times and applying it to charts as I read it I realised there was much more than I thought.

I have talked to Nial a few times and I only thought more of the course. He has promised expansion of the content and will start doing webinars. I am truly looking foreward to the webinars.

As with any educator I would not expect miracles however Nials desire to help his fellow trader is beyond any I have seen and I have spent the thousands of $ to show it LOL

Anyway I understand that reviews may be skewed one way or the other but for the folks who are on the fence I will leave you with this thought.

Anybody who offers as much free content and charges such a small amount to get full access is someone that has true intensions of helping his fellow trader.

I admit am still trading this on demo but will be moving to my live acct once I have a month or two under my belt.

Good trading to all

Cdtmorpips

9. barbs666

barbs666 Recruit

Thanks for the replies,

please keep us posted on your progress if you trade with Nial.